søndag den 13. november 2011

Holy....

Wow, so yaerh... Didn't think we would ever get to write this, but: 
THIS IS TEAM DENMARK 2012!
Still can't believe it... (Look at us, so derpy and confused!)


But yaerh, we will start this blog with a little introduction to who we are! 




Samie:
HEJ. I am.. the one in the red dress. And I don't really know what to write here... Guess I could start with the boring facts!
My real name is Maria, but I'm mostly known as Samie in the crazy cosplay world - so you could call me that! 
I've been cosplaying for 3 years, and have performed in cosplay 8 times :)
I'm looking sooo much forward to meeting all of the awesome teams for this year and to travel to Japan!
Hope we will make Denmark proud!





Yoshu:
Hello people~
My name is Josefine, better known as Yoshu or Yoshusheep~ I’m 20 years old and have studies at the university in Copenhagen. I have been cosplaying since J-popcon 2007. I’ve been making acts together with Samie since 2009 and she is so brilliant, she gets the greatest ideas for all our acts and just finds new ways to perform – I’m just trying to follow her lead xD Right now this is still so new for me but I’m so happy that Samie and I got chosen to be team Denmark 2012 and for getting this chance to meet other international cosplayers from all the world!







So this is our first little entry, we hope that we will actually get to use this blog!

Until next time, Allonsy~

2 kommentarer:

  1. YES TEAM DENMARK 2012! I am so happy!
    Love you endlessly! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. You guys are so ljhflakdjbfl awesome! \;A;/
    Congratz again!!

    SvarSlet